Disney has a perfect score on the Corporate Equality Index, a survey administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRCF). Despite its officious, grandiose, and even magnanimous sounding pretenses, this organization is largely dedicated to furthering the normalization of transvestite, homosexual, and other sexually chaotic behaviors into schools, politics, places of business, halls of justice, restaurants, churches, and virtually any place where normal people might congregate, whether they like it or not. In order to get this score, Disney had to (among other things)1https://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index-criteria appeal to this rather tiny, but ever-growing2Through the proselytization of children and market-driven efforts to normalize that which is morally repugnant. seamy underbelly of human behavior by
- Providing monetary incentives3One cannot, one must not, refer to the financial support for
abominations and deviancies as 'health coverage' in any circumstance. that caters to a host of
deviancies, up to and including 'medically necessary
care.' Considering that by default, health insurance plans tend to cover medically necessary care for
normal people experiencing actual ailments, diseases, and accidents, why the specific proviso for the
sexually perverted? Because, only the unhinged would consider mutilative surgeries and years-long
hormone injections to perpetuate metaphysical and moral lies 'necessary.' The covered surgeries include,
but are not limited to
- removal of the testicles (orchiectomy) where the skin of the testicles is used to create lumps of skin made to simulate female genitals. The skin of the penis is used (vaginoplasty) to create a 'vaginal' canal and 'labia.'
- removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) of a woman as well as the removal of her vagina (vaginectomy) . In another surgery, skin is taken from another part of the body, rolled into a shaft (called a neopenis) and attached to the groin (phalloplasty). The skin typically comes from the forearm, thigh, and/or back.
- Creating marketing and advertising campaigns that specifically cater to them.
- Providing support to at least one organization dedicated to the transmission and dissemination of the perverse beliefs embraced by them.
- A record of not lending support to any organization or person who does not agree entirely with them4i.e. support for or endorsement of any Christian organization is forbidden. This makes sense of course: supporters of transvestism and other deviancies have a hatred for the truth, why would they allow for the support thereof?.
- The creation of 'gender neutral' restrooms where males and females make use of the same facilities.
Like all people of sound mind, I recoil in horror at even a brief glimpse into what denying biological realities entails, and I also feel great sympathy for any person who is ensnared in such an all-encompassing web of lies, where the distortions of the truth and excesses of the appetite lead to a mutilated mind and body, but my sympathy does not extend to what amounts to hatred. For hatred it is, to countenance such perverse beliefs and actions and not reject them out of hand on moral and rational grounds and to point the way to the healing and freeing power of what is true and real. How monstrous must one be to encourage or look aside when presented with such beliefs and actions? It beggars belief.
So much for the corporate side of things: does Disney cater to and encourage the sexually deviant in their theme parks? The answer to that is an emphatic 'yes,' given that such is required by the HRCF. Indeed, for well-over a quarter of a century, Disney has welcomed (and even sponsored) 'gay days' at Disney's theme parks, subjecting unsuspecting adults and children to the grotesque and perverted vision of the homosexual. Disney also sponsors children's shows with transvestites encouraging kids to endorse and experiment with a whole host of deviant behaviors.
Having digested all of the above, let's move on to an event that recently took place at Disney World: a young woman who was wearing a half shirt was told that she could not enter the park without changing her attire. The Disney World FAQ addresses their dress code here. The pertinent clauses inform Disney World customers that Disney reserves the right to deny admission to any "any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests" and that clothing which qualifies for admission denial is that which "exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment."
So, in other words, Disney encourages and funds the most horrific and barbarically sexually deviant beliefs and behaviors both corporately and publicly, but on the other hand, in the name of 'appropriateness' for a 'family' environment, will refuse entry to the park to a young woman for displaying her midriff5Of course, in an actual family environment provocative clothing should not be allowed. The point here is the blatant hypocrisy evinced by Disney.. The disconnect from reality at Disney must be glaringly apparent to anyone who is not unhinged from reality.
Given the immorality of our time and lack of cogency on pretty much every issue of relevance, Disney unfortunately has the legal right to have a chaotic and unhinged dress code, but, those of sound mind have a duty not to yield one red cent to such a perverse enterprise and to starve it into the oblivion it so richly deserves.
- 2Through the proselytization of children and market-driven efforts to normalize that which is morally repugnant.
- 3One cannot, one must not, refer to the financial support for abominations and deviancies as 'health coverage' in any circumstance.
- 4i.e. support for or endorsement of any Christian organization is forbidden. This makes sense of course: supporters of transvestism and other deviancies have a hatred for the truth, why would they allow for the support thereof?
- 5Of course, in an actual family environment provocative clothing should not be allowed. The point here is the blatant hypocrisy evinced by Disney.