Disney has a perfect score on the Corporate Equality Index, a survey administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRCF). Despite its officious, grandiose, and even magnanimous sounding pretenses, this organization is largely dedicated to furthering the normalization of transvestite, homosexual, and other sexually chaotic behaviors into schools, politics, places of business, halls of justice, restaurants, churches, and virtually any place where normal people might congregate, whether they like it or not. In order to get this score, Disney had to (among other things)((https://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index-criteria)) appeal to this rather tiny, but ever-growing((Through the proselytization of children and market-driven efforts to normalize that which is morally repugnant.)) seamy underbelly of human behavior by
- Providing health coverage that caters to a host of deviancies, up to and including ‘medically necessary care.’ Considering that by default, health insurance plans tend to cover medically necessary care for normal people experiencing actual ailments, diseases, and accidents, why the specific proviso for the sexually perverted? Because, only the unhinged would consider mutilative surgeries and years-long hormone injections ‘necessary.’ The covered surgeries include, but are not limited to
- removal of the testicles (orchiectomy) where the skin of the testicles is used to create lumps of skin made to simulate female genitals. The skin of the penis is used (vaginoplasty) to create a ‘vaginal’ canal and ‘labia.’
- removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) of a woman as well as the removal of her vagina (vaginectomy) . In another surgery, skin is taken from another part of the body, rolled into a shaft (called a neopenis) and attached to the groin (phalloplasty). The skin typically comes from the forearm, thigh, and/or back.
- Creating marketing and advertising campaigns that specifically cater to them.
- Providing support to at least one organization dedicated to the transmission and dissemination of the perverse beliefs embraced by them.
- A record of not lending support to any organization or person who does not agree entirely with them.((I.e. support for or endorsement of any Christian organization is forbidden.))
- The creation of ‘gender neutral’ restrooms where males and females make use of the same facilities.
Like all people of sound mind, I recoil in horror at even a brief glimpse into what denying biological realities entails, and I also feel great sympathy for any person who is ensnared in such an all-encompassing web of lies, where the distortions and excesses of the mind lead to a mutilated body, but my sympathy does not extend to what is essentially hatred. For hatred it is, to countenance such perverse beliefs and actions and not reject them out of hand on moral and rational grounds and to point the way to the healing and freeing power of the true and the real. How monstrous must one be to encourage or look aside when presented with such beliefs and actions? It beggars belief.
So much for the corporate side of things, does Disney cater to and encourage the sexually deviant in their theme parks? The answer to that is an obvious ‘yes,’ given that such is required by the HRCF. Indeed, for well-over a quarter of a century, Disney has welcomed (and even sponsored) ‘gay days’ at Disney’s theme parks, subjecting unsuspecting adults and children to the grotesque and perverted vision of the homosexual. Disney also sponsors children’s shows with transvestites encouraging kids to endorse and experiment with a whole host of deviant behaviors.
Having digested all of the above, let’s move on to an event that recently took place at Disney World: a young woman who was wearing a half shirt was told that she could not enter the park without changing her attire. The Disney World FAQ addresses their dress code here ((https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/)). The pertinent clauses inform Disney World customers that Disney reserves the right to deny admission to any “any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests” and that clothing that qualifies is that which “exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment.”
So, in other words, Disney encourages and funds the most horrific and barbarically sexually deviant beliefs and behaviors both corporately and publicly, but on the other hand, in the name of ‘appropriateness’ for a ‘family’ environment, will refuse entry to the park to a young woman for displaying her midriff((In an actual family environment provocative clothing should not be allowed. The point here is the blatant hypocrisy evinced by Disney.)). Hopefully, the disconnect from reality at Disney is glaringly apparent.
Given the immorality of our time and lack of cogency on pretty much every issue of relevance, Disney unfortunately has the legal right to have a chaotic and unhinged dress code, but, those of sound mind have a duty not to yield one red penny to such a perverse enterprise and to starve it into the oblivion it so richly deserves.